Hurmm, bila blogwalking dah rmai ibu2 dh pun memperkenalkan solid food to their baby eventhough anak2 blum mcapai umur 6 bulan..well, it depends, klau anak dh menunjukkan sign nak makan @ bila bg susu pun rasa xcukup..maybe boleh try bg.. ni ada resepi utk solid food for 4 months ++..tp kite xbg lg..tgh pertimbang2kan lg, sbb baru 4 bulan 3mggu..tp skrang ni dia sgt2 aktif..nyusu ckit je, dh nak main2..suka main baby afiqah ni..
resepi beserta cara nak buat pun ada...information yg berguna ni diambil dari hanie tq hanie for this info:)
- a great first food for baby, avocados burst with essential fats and nutrients that a growing baby needs. Smooth and creamy, avocados are easily digested and well tolerated by most babies!
Vitamins: A, C, Niacin, Folate
Minerals: Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium
1. Peel and take out the pit of a ripe avocado - do not cook
2. Cut “meat” out and mash with a fork
3. There should be no need to use a machine as just like bananas, avocados have a very soft consistency and texture. Avocados do not need to be cooked
4. Add formula/breast milk or water to thin or add cereal (if desired) to thicken up. Learn More about Avocado
- bananas are another great first food for your baby. Research indicates that bananas and their mucosal properties actually help coat the tummy and help aid in digestion. Bananas are sweet, which may help baby more readily accept the first food experience. Learn more aboutbananas and if it's true that sweet fruits and veggies should not be introduced first.
Vitamins: A, C, Folate
Minerals: Potassium, Phosphorus, Selenium, Magnesium, Calcium
1. Peel a ripe banana - do not cook
2. Place banana in a food processor/food mill or blender and puree
3. You can also mash the banana in a bowl using a regular fork – heat in microwave for 25 seconds prior to mashing for extra softness
4. Add formula/breast milk or water to thin or add cereal (if desired) to thicken up.
Vitamins: A (24,877 mg ), C, Folate
Minerals: Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Calcium
1. Wash and poke holes in sweet potato with fork then wrap sweet potatoes in tin foil - do not peel for baking/microwaving. (you can also do this in the microwave - only use plastic wrap and cook for 8 minutes on high or until tender)
2. Place in a 400 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes or until soft.
4. Peel sweet potatoes and cut into small chunks
5. Place chunks into a pan with just enough water to slightly cover potato
6. "Steam" boil until tender, be sure to check on the water level.
7. Reserve any left over water to use for thinning out the sweet potatoes
8. If you have baked your sweet potato, remove skins and use liquid from your preferred source
9. Place sweet potato into your choice of appliance for pureeing and begin pureeing.
10. Add the reserved water or other liquid as necessary to achieve a smooth, thin consistency minutes or until a knife inserted near center comes out clean.
actually dari skrg dah kne ambik tau apa mknn yg boleh diintroduce kpd anak2 kita yg dh leh nk stat makan ni..nnti senang..klau ada resepi yg sesuai utk anak2 5@6 bulan ke atas leh la kite share lg :)